The Health Visitors are based at Rose Wing, Horsham Hospital and can be contacted on 01403-227000 extn 7664.
They run the following clinics:
- Roffey Children & Family Centre, Godwin Way, RH13 6SQ on Monday 10.00 - 11.30 am.
- Holy Trinity Church Hall, Rushams Rd, RH12 2NT on Tuesday 2.00 - 3.30 pm.
- Horsham Nursery School, Children & Family Centre, RH13 5UT on Wednesday 10.00 - 11.30 am.
- Needles Children & Family Centre, Three Acres, RH12 1RS on Wednesday 2.00 - 3.30 pm.
- Holbrook Club, North Heath Lane, RH12 5PJ on Thursday 10.00 - 11.30 am.
No appointments are necessary for these clinics.
They can give help and advice on any child care issue or parenting problems, i.e. sleep and behaviour/potty training/general child development, nutritional advice and minor ailments.
Assessments are offered for all children at 1 year and 2 years by appointment, which will be sent to you.
For first time parents, a visit is arranged at home in the antenatal period and a post natal group is run at Horsham Hospital. We work closely with other local agencies and can be a source of referral if you have specific problems, e.g. children with special needs.